Berry Crisp - Weight Watchers Core Recipe
Berry Crisp - Weight Watchers Core Recipe SERVES 6
This is a Weight Watchers core recipe. Serve with frozen yogurt or whipped cream - you have to add the points, of course!
Ingredients for Berry Crisp - Weight Watchers Core Recipe:
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed berries or cherries or blueberries
- 1 (7/8 ounce) box jello sugar-free vanilla pudding mix, cook and serve
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup nonfat milk
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 8 ounces plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
Preparation of Berry Crisp - Weight Watchers Core Recipe:
- Spray an 8X8 baking pan.
- Mix the fruit ingredients in the pan and stir well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together crisp mix.
- Spread this mixture over the berry mixture to make a top crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes or until topping gets crunchy.