Cherry Delight 1 9x13 pan
This is my mom's recipe. It is a family requested recipe that she usually makes for Christmas. She's even added green food coloring to the cool whip to give it the festive look.
Ingredients for Cherry Delight:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 (21 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
Preparation of Cherry Delight:
- Melt butter, pour into a 9 x 13 dish add graham cracker crumbs.
- Press in bottom of 9 x 13 forming a crust.
- Bake 350 degrees for 8 10 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with a mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Pour on top of cooled cracker crust smooth out.
- Pour cans of cherries on top of the cream cheese mixture then top the cherries with cool whip.