Barbecue Ribs - Nuwave Oven/Flavorwave
Barbecue Ribs - Nuwave Oven/Flavorwave SERVES 4
Barbecue Ribs for your Nu-Wave Oven/Flavorwave
Ingredients for Barbecue Ribs - Nuwave Oven/Flavorwave:
- 4 lbs pork spareribs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup rum
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 dash ground black pepper
Preparation of Barbecue Ribs - Nuwave Oven/Flavorwave:
- Cut spareribs into serving size portions, place it on 1" rack, and bake on HI for 6 minute per side.
- In a bowl, mix together brown sugar, ketchup, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, rum, chili sauce, garlic, mustard, and pepper.
- Coat ribs with sauce and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour, or refrigerate overnight.
- Place ribs on 4" rack, and cook for 5~6 minutes per side.