"Land of Nod" Cinnamon Buns
"Land of Nod" Cinnamon Buns SERVES 8 -10
I have made this several times and it's dead easy. If you have overnight guests, what could be easier for breakfast? I've made it on special occasions, too, such as Easter morning and Christmas morning, etc. This recipe comes from the Best of Bridge series.
Ingredients for "Land of Nod" Cinnamon Buns:
- 20 frozen dough rolls
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup instant vanilla pudding
- 1-2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup raisins (optional)
- 1/4-1/2 cup melted butter
Preparation of "Land of Nod" Cinnamon Buns:
- Before you turn in for the night, grease a 10" bundt pan and add frozen rolls.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar, pudding powder, cinnamon and raisins.
- Pour melted butter over all.
- Cover with a clean, damp cloth.
- (Leave out at room temperature).
- Off to bed you go!
- In the morning, preheat oven to 350 and bake for 25 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 minutes and then turn out on a serving plate.